Monday, June 27, 2011

Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Dinner

1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup sour cream
 16 ounces skinned, boned uncooked chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 1/3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni

Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.  Add chicken soup and sour cream to  and mix well. Stir in chicken, mushrooms and onion. Add macaroni and mix everything together. Cover; cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours. Stir before serving.


2 comments:

  1. I am making this recipe as we speak. And as I started to mix all the ingredients in the crock pot, I realized that there is like no liquid for everything to cook in :-( I certainly hope something isn't missing from this recipe and that I don't waste all the food I bought for it. We shall see....I'll let you know in 4 hours. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream of chicken soup is a common 'liquid' in slow cooker recipes.

    ReplyDelete